Monday, September 15, 2008

Blissful 18+++ birthday

My birthday came and went. I'm feeling a bit sentimental this time, probably it hit me this year cos I realised age is catching up with me! *SOB*. Anyway, I really enjoyed myself this year!

It started with a surprise birthday cake in which Asri was trying to put candles on when Kyan came into the room to inform me that daddy bought a cake for me. *smiles* The cake was superb! Tell me how not to put on weight despite eating the cake at 12 midnight, thereafter dozing off to sleep?
On Sunday I had tuition at Victoria. Mr Ong surprised me by coming into the classroom with a birthday cake! So sweet of him. It was a huge cake and I shared it with everyone at the centre.

Then I got my present from Asri and the boys- a pair of trilogy earrings, each diamond stands for each of the 3 boys in my life. I'm touched. We went for dinner at HRC in the evening. We had a wonderful time although Rayden created a food mess at the restaurant.


I'm truly blessed. So excited with the earrings, (*LOL*) and all the friends who had smsed or fbed birthday wishes. I'm touched that so many remembered! Thanks pals.

No comments: