Monday, February 16, 2009

Random Acts of Love

Ever since we've the kids , Asri and I have not had much couple time together. Unlike S who goes dating with her hubby every weekend, whatever time we have together is precious. This time can be just a couple of hours while the kids are either at school or at my mum's. Still, we treasure these times dearly.

Just last week, I complained to him that I didn't have lunch in school cos it was TDday. He picked me up to go to the centre and tapao food for me in a lunchbox, complete with a spoon and bite sized chicken pieces so I could eat in the car.

Then on Valentine's eve, he prepared dinner- some chicken spaghetti thingy complete with chocolate and ice cream dessert. ;)

On Valentine's Day, I received a bouquet of roses, according to him- I'm the red one, the one and only...;0)


No comments: