Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My husband

I'm really thankful for him. Sometimes when I hear my friends speaking about what their husbands are like, it makes me appreciate him more.

As a daddy-
On days when I've to work late, he takes care of the children by himself (which drives him nuts sometimes) but he manages alright. He plays with them, cooks for Kyan, feeds Rayden, bathe both of them, takes Kyan for train rides and showers them with so much love! I'm thankful that when I'm not around, the children are ok with him (unlike some of my friends where their kids cling onto their mummy and refuse daddy).

As a husband-
He'll try his best to provide for me and buys me things that I love! I'm still waiting for my Rolex though. He sacrifices a lot of his time for me and I know I don't tell him enough how much appreciative I am of him but I really do. SO, he's going to get a "BIG" present for his birthday next week. *grin*

No comments: