Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kyan's progress

Kyan is learning so many new things everyday!

Just last month, while playing with his brother, he told Rayden, "Didi, gentaly, gentaly". I didn't understood what that was and it turned out to be "gently". He couldn't pronounce that no matter what. *LOL*.

Then he was building some stuff and when he finally managed to do it, he shouted,"Yay, I GID IT!" Haha, that translates to "I DID it".

However, when I asked his the other day, he could pronounce these two words clearly now. My little boy.

Well, he has indeed grown up a lot.

  1. Words that he can recognise:
  • Cat, bat, fat, hat (thanks to leapfrog)
  • MRT station names -Pasir Ris, Tampines, Eunos (thanks to ah yi)
  • His own full name, Rayden's, mum, dad (Once he told me that I am Mummy Julian Asri)
  • East, West (from hey diddle, diddle)
  • Bus
  • Sun
  • Car
  • His friends' names - Ariel, Kyna, Joy, Eve
2. Numbers from 1 to 100

3. Timestable 10

4. Draws pretty well

Pic 1: Mummy carrying Rayden, Kyan, and Daddy (Dun ask why Mummy's so BIG)

Pic 2: Mummy's eating an apple

Pic 3: Our whole family again
(When my mum saw his pic 1, she told him that he must add more hair to the people that he's drawing. He remembered that and thus for Pic 3, more hair added was added to everyone!)



No comments: