Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Money making idea - a dilemma

Any amount of money is good. No one will refuse that. So, I'm contemplating to go back to school to teach, as a flexi adjunct teacher. C calculated for me how much I will get a month if I work 75 hrs for 2 weeks. Hmmm, that amount seems attractive. It can finance a lot of wants but it'll also mean that there are plenty of sacrifices. For once, the children will have to be in school by 7am so that Mummy gets to be in school for the singing of National Anthem. Shucks, I could never get used to waking up at this ungodly hour. Not before, not now. It's such a luxury to be able to sleep till the sun rises way overhead. Well, then after school, I've to rush to the centre to begin my work again. Well, as much as I can picture it, I know I'll be tired out. But the money's good. Like what Asri says, he'll be able to stay at home to be a househusband while the wife slogs hard outside...NOT..

My main concern is the kids. I'm not sure if they'll be able to succumb to waking up at such an ungodly hour. I just hope that I won't deprive them of sleep. Well, routines have to be re-adjusted again. I still have 2 weeks to plan and decide. Maybe I will try out for a month and see how. *sigh*


No comments: