Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back to school...

Monday was especially tiring for me cos it is the first day of my teaching in school. I couldn't sleep the night before and hence, was zonked out the whole day. Teaching was fine but by afternoon, I was dead tired. The kids didn't have to wake up early today cos Asri was on leave. He was able to send them at a later time.

Tuesday was a challenging day. First, I had to send both kids in the morning so there were lots of things to get ready. While brushing Kyan's teeth, we had a conversation.

Mummy: I'm sorry that you had to wake up so early so that Mummy can go to work.

Kyan: - no response

Mummy: I want to earn lots of money so that we can go for a holiday.

Kyan: Go for holiday for what, mummy?

Mummy: Go for holiday to enjoy ourselves! Then we can bring Ah Ma too.

Kyan : And Ah Yi!

That's my sweet boy. He knows who are the dearest in the family.

I shall not talk about school and my horrifying experience with the P5 EM3s....

After school, I had to go to the centre for tuition till 9pm. Talk about working for long hours! I was so glad to see the kids after work. I missed them so much!


No comments: