Monday, April 7, 2008

The tale of the saga continues...(Part 2)

I kept both of them at home on Monday. Their fever was subsiding but not cleared yet.

On Tuesday, both were cleared of fever. *YAY*

Then came Wednesday, Rayden had developed this rash all over his face, body, hands and legs. I didn't think very much of it as I thought was probably the after-math effect of the antibiotics.

On Thursday, Kyan's fever came back and he was coughing very badly. Rayden had more rashes and he looked like an alien baby! I remembered that Kyan had this sort of condition before. It's called "fake measles". I called Doc Sim and he said he can't confirmed over the phone but I was told to wait for 2-3 days to see if the rashes will subside.




Friday saw us bringing Kyan to Doc Sim as his cough was really bad. He was given more medication and inhaler. Doc Sim confirmed Rayden as having "fake measles".

Over the weekend, Kyan's cough was so much better and Rayden no longer looked like some alien baby-he has gotten his porcelain smooth skin back again.

I hope the saga stops here. My energy is running out...






No comments: