Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Amazed..

I'm constantly amazed by Kyan's acute observation when it comes to details. Things that he has seen just gets absorbed into his little brain. For example, he remembers how many cabins the caterpillar monorail or the roller coaster has, in genting. And that he is able to copy whatever Asri has drawn on his magna doodle before. He also remembers the position of certain things. For example, when you shift things around the house, he can tell you what their original positions were. I mean small things like the house phone or remote control. *HAHA*

He also remembers what we have told him or things that he has heard. For example, C told him last week that she was going to come by our house on Tuesday with her kids. He remembered that on Monday and even reminded me about it!

I think I have to start enrolling him into some courses that will enhance this amazing ability of his. Tony Buzan's thinking hats course?

No comments: