Sunday, August 31, 2008

Count my blessings

These past few weeks have been a mad rush for me, going from school to tuition and more tuition. I thank God that there's at least a week of not-waking-up-at-5am to begin the day with.



Today I woke up at 10am (pure bliss!) with the kids, fixed breakfast and lunch for them, cleaned the house a little and now the two boys are taking their nap.



Sometimes I wonder where I have the energy to work with no rest days at all. Somehow I managed to stay afloat, and swim ahead. I thank God for that, for giving me strength to move on and for taking care of everyone in my family.



It's times like these when I am eager to take stock of my good tidings and remember that I am truly blessed.



1) My children:

  • When I see Kyan holding Rayden's hands and taking little steps with him, trying to follow his pace, my heart melts.
  • When I see Kyan trying to entertain Rayden by telling him a story or giving him a biscuit to distract him when mummy is busy, my heart feels comforted.
  • When I see Rayden trying to imitate Kyan in terms of drawing or singing or in other actions, I feel amused.
  • When I see Rayden so eager to look for Kyan in the morning or when he comes home from school, I feel contented.
  • When I see both of them playing or sharing with each other, I am happy.

2) My husband:

  • I'm thankful that he is always there to support me in whatever I do.
  • I'm blessed that he helps out with the kids and housework.

3) My Job/s

  • I'd say I'm been quite lucky this year with job opportunities, apart from my fixed job. So my goal this year will be work, work, work and save more..

4) My Mum and Sis

  • I'm really thankful that they take such good care of the kids during the weekends.

I'm truly blessed!

No comments: